Birmingham, Bull Street
Bull Street Entrance
Tel: 0118 912 3456
Fax: 0118 919 5109
Download the PDF version here
How to find us
De Vere Venues is situated on the 5th & 7th Floor of Colmore Gate. De Vere’s entrance is located on Bull Street. New Street Station is a 5 minute walk from the building and the national motorway network is just a short drive.
The centre is open between 08:30 and 17:30 on working days. The Reception is situated on the 5th floor. All floors are accessible via lift or staircase.
Most courses begin at 09:30 on the first morning. Please collect your pass from the De Vere Host who is located on the ground floor reception. To maintain building security and comply with health and safety legislation, delegates will be asked to collect a pass every morning from the reception.
Tea/coffee will be provided in the morning and afternoon. Water will be available throughout the day and there is a snack/coffee bar in reception on the ground floor.
WiFi available throughout the centre.
For hotel accommodation, please contact Statesman Travel Group and get access to preferential room rates of up to 20% off normal published rates. For availability and rates, contact them direct on +44 020 3667 1070, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.statesmantravel.com/gknbirmingham.
Map and Directions
Directions to De Vere Venues Colmore Gate - Bull Street Entrance
From New Street Station (Approx. 5 minute walk)
- From the main ticket hall, travel up the escalator to the Pallasades Shopping Centre and exit onto Stephenson Street which merges into Corporation Street.
- Walk up Corporation Street until you reach Bull Street on your left.
- Turn left onto Bull Street and walk for approximately 120 metres until you ﬁnd the Colmore Gate Bull Street Entrance on your left. The De Vere Venues reception can be found through the revolving doors.
- Once you've registered at reception, De Vere Venues Colmore Gate can be found on the 5th and 7th ﬂoor of the main building.
From Snow Hill Station
- Exit Snow Hill station and cross the road. You'll see the Colmore Gate main building straight in front of you.
- Turn left then follow the road round to the right onto Bull Street and use the Colmore Gate Bull Street entrance which is about 500 yards on your right. The De Vere Venues reception can be found through the revolving doors.
From NCP Albert Street (Approx. 5 minute walk)
- Exit NCP onto Albert Street Exit.
- Turn right onto Bull Street.
- When you reach the cross roads of Corporation Street, continue straight ahead down Bull Street.
- The Colmore Gate Bull Street Entrance is on your left hand side through the revolving doors.