Business and IT training courses Manchester, St James Court
Please note that the centre below is our most frequently used centre in Manchester; but is not a dedicated centre. As such, please ensure that you know which centre your training will be held at before attending. If you are at all unsure, please call us on 0118 912 1929 with your booking reference.
How to find us
Exiting the train station to the right, plat forms behind you and the ticket office on the left hand side. Piccadilly/A6 toward Lena St, slight left at Newton St, slight right onto Lever St, Continue onto Piccadilly, Turn left Head north on onto Market St, turn left onto Brown St, destination will be on the right.
The centre is open from 8.45am-5pm on working days. All delegates should report to centre reception to the right of front entrance to gain access to training rooms on ground floor. Delegates will be required to register for thumb print access for the duration of their course.
Global Knowledge registration forms will be held at centre reception. All delegates will need to print name and sign on arrival.
Tea/coffee will be provided in the morning and afternoon. Water will be available throughout the day.
Wifi available throughout the centre and in each training room.
For hotel accommodation, please contact Statesman Travel Group and get access to preferential room rates of up to 20% off normal published rates. For availability and rates, contact them direct on +44 020 3667 1070, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.statesmantravel.com/gknmanchester.
Map and Directions
From Piccadilly train Station:
- Head southwest on Portland St toward Lever St
- Turn right onto Parker St
- Turn right onto Marble St
- Turn left onto Spring Gardens
- Turn right onto King St
- Turn right onto Brown St
- Turn left onto Marsden St
- Destination will be on the left - 30 Brown StManchester, UK
There is available NPC parking at the front of the building on Brown Street and also down the side on Marsden Street. Follow this link for all NCP car parks in the area
Business and IT training courses Manchester, Aviator Way
R-Com, Regus Building
Manchester Business Park
3000 Aviator Way
Telephone: 0118 912 3456
Fax: 0118 919 5109
Download the PDF version here
How to find us
R-Com training centre facilities are located on the ground floor in the Regus Building in Manchester Business Park. The four-storey landmark building is opposite Manchester Airport and situated at junction 5 of the M56, the centre offers easy access to Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and the South via the M6, M60 and M62.
Global Knowledge registration forms will be held at reception and most courses begin at 9.30 am on the first morning. To maintain building security and comply with health and safety legislation, delegates will be asked to sign in on a daily basis.
Refreshments are provided throughout the day.
Wi-Fi available throughout the centre and in each training room.
For hotel accommodation, please contact Statesman Travel Group and get access to preferential room rates of up to 20% off normal published rates. For availability and rates, contact them direct on +44 2036 671 070 or visit email@example.com
On-site parking available for delegates.
- Exit the M56 at junction 5 signposted Manchester Airport
- Follow the signs for Terminals 1 and 3
- As you approach the traffic lights follow signs for Manchester Business Park
- Regus is on your left, Manchester International Airport is approximately 2 minutes by car
By Public transport
- Manchester Airport train station provides easy and quick access to Manchester city centre and all major cities
- Regular buses from Manchester city centre to Manchester Airport stop close to Manchester Business Park
- Regus at Manchester Business Park is approximately a 30 minute taxi ride from Manchester city centre
For more information on our Manchester training centres please contact us on 0118 912 1929