- Thursday 15th September 2016
- 20:00 Egypt Standard
- 20:00 CET Time
- 19:00 UK Time
This webinar introduces the concept of resilient leadership. Resilient leaders not only support their organizations through ongoing change, but they strive to maintain high performing and engaged teams in the process. In this hour-long webinar, leadership consultant Kim Caughlin will reveal and discuss:
- What is Resilient Leadership?
- 7 Essential Skills for Resilient Leadership
- Leading Change: Why Change Efforts Fail
- Communicating for Change Using the KUBA Model
- Building Resilience
- Impact of Change Model
- From Resistance to Resilience
This webinar will provide insight into what makes people resilient, and will provide tools and tips to help you lead and accelerate change.
This webinar will include the following elements:
- Define "Resilient Leadership" and its importance today
- Foster self-awareness of your personal resilience
- Identify the top reasons why change efforts fail and a key tool for communicating change
- Recognize the impact of change on people and ways to build resilience
- Identify resistance to change and ways to encourage resiliency
Kim Caughlin is a facilitator and consultant for Leadership and Business Solutions for Global Knowledge Canada. A learning and development professional with more than 15 years of experience, Kim helps organizations solve business problems in a pragmatic, practical and engaging way. Her energy, enthusiasm and expertise are sought after in all sectors-public, private and nonprofit-and at all levels, from senior executives to front-line employees.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.