Global Knowledge present the Sales Excellence Webinar Series
This sales webinar series from Global Knowledge consists of 10 sessions, each webinar is an hour long and focuses on different techniques and stages of the customer sales engagement.
Each session will provide you with an insight to new business profiling techniques and ways to engage with business leaders. Attendance of the complete series of Sales Excellence webinars will assist in all round development of your skills to lead customer technology investment decisions with business requirements.
All of the webinars in the series are tailored to anyone who is in a customer facing role; from Customer Service Executives through to Business Development Managers. Techniques, information and ideas will be covered, that every attendee can take into their own organisation.
The 10 Sales Excellence webinars sessions:
- Changing the Sales Engagement
- Uncovering Customer's Business Needs
- Engaging with Customer Stakeholders
- Translating Business Requirements into Business Capabilities
- Managing Customer Business Requirements
- Modelling the Customer's Business
- Developing Business Acumen
- Creating the Solution Business Case
- Delivering Benefits Realisation to the Customer
- Additional Development, Support and Tools
The new tools and competencies learned through this program of informational webinars will provide the participants a basic level of consultative selling techniques. Learning new sales and customer engagement techniques is nothing if you are unable to immediately take these into your daily work environment.
Global Knowledge has designed this series of webinars to ensure that the tools and techniques participants are introduced to, is done in such a way, that they can immediately adopt them as part of their normal business activities.
To achieve a truly consultative sales competency level, please visit the Global Knowledge Business Outcomes training portfolio <link>.
Find out more about the series!