Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider Operations
Cisco Certified Network Associate in Service Provider Operations (CCNA SP Operations) validates basic knowledge and skills (of a Tier I support engineer) in a prescriptive troubleshooting environment within carrier class IP NGN core network infrastructure. CCNA SP Operations curriculum includes incident (event), fault, configuration, change, and performance management procedures, along with NMS tools and protocols.
CCNA Service Provider Operations Exams and Recommended Training
CCNA Service Provider Operations Recertification
CCNA SP Operations certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current CCNA Level 2 exam (ICND2, IINS, IUWNE, ICOMM, SSPO, SPNGN2, DCICN, VIVND or DESGN), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
For further details call us on 0118 912 3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.