Cisco Certified Network Associate Service Provider (CCNA SP) certification is for service provider network engineers, technicians and designers who focus on the latest in Service Provider industry core networking technologies and trends. With the ability to configure, implement, and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks, CCNA SP certified individuals deploy, maintain and improve carrier-grade network infrastructures.
CCNA Service Provider Required Exams and Recommended Training
The CCNA Service Provider certification is valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current SPNGN1 or SPNGN2 exam.
- Pass any current CCNA Concentration exam (wireless, or security, or voice, or SP Ops).
- Pass the current CCDA exam.
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam.
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco Telepresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams).
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam.
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam.
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
For more information on the CCNA Service Provider certification please contact us on 0118 912 1929