Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network.
The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
A valid CCENT (ICND1), CCNA Routing and Switching or CCIE Certification is
required for all delegates wishing to achieve CCNA Security Certification.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
CCNA Wireless certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass
ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or any 300-XXX
Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist
exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence
Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or
any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board
review to extend lower certifications.
For more information on Cisco CCNA Wireless certification please contact us on 0118 912 3444 or email email@example.com