Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial certification
CCNA Industrial is a new certification in the Internet of Things (IoT) Space. It is an associate level certification targeted at addressing the skill and knowledge gaps seen with control and network engineers working in Connected/IP Enabled Manufacturing Plants.
The CCNA Industrial curriculum is the only offering in the market that focuses on the skills needed to manage and operate industrial systems in a connected Manufacturing Environment.
(200-401) Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) or CCENT or CCNA Routing and Switching, or any valid CCIE certification and (200-601) Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2)
CCNA Cloud Exams and Recommended Training
CCNA Cloud Recertification
CCNA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current CCNA Level 2 exam (ICND2, CCNA, IINS,IUWNE, SPNGN2,DCICN,CIVND or DESGN), or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional level exam, or 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam
For more information on Cisco CCNA Industrial certification please contact us on 0118 912 1929