Designed for networking professionals and designers with intermediate knowledge of data center network design, theory, and best practices, this written exam verifies the candidate’s understanding of data center network design principles.
Required exams and recommended training for JNCDS-DC certification
Exam Topics include:
JNCDS-DC exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor-led training courses, as well as the additional listed resources below.
- Juniper Networks Whitepapers
- Juniper Networks Solution Briefs
- Juniper Networks Datasheets
- IETF RFCs 7348, 7047, 2474, 4724 and 7432
- Industry Knowledge
Exam objectives include:
- Data Center Design Considerations
- Ethernet Fabric Architectures
- IP Fabric Architecture
- Data Center Interconnect
- Data Center Security
- Virtualization in the Data Center
- Traffic Engineering in the Data Center
- High Availability in the Data Center
The JNCDS-DC certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the current version of the JNCDS-DC exam.
For more information on Juniper Design Associate certifications please contact us on 0118 912 1929 or email email@example.com