Designed for experienced networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of routing and switching implementations in Junos, this written exam verifies the candidate’s basic understanding of routing and switching technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
Exam Topics include:
JNCIS-SP exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
RFC 4291: IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture
Real-world hands-on experience
Exam objectives include:
- Protocol-Independent Routing
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Layer 2 Bridging and VLANs
- Spanning-Tree Protocols
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and MPLS VPNs
- High Availability
The JNCIS-SP certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-360 exam.
For more information on Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist certification please contact us on 0118 912 1929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org