Vaildates your expertise in creating a consistent communications experience for your organisation and connecting your colleagues to people around the world.
Earning an MCSE: Communication certification will qualify you for a position in network and computer systems administration.
Required exams and recommended training
After successfully completing the above exams, you'll earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Office 365* certification.
(*You can substitute an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification for the MCSA: Office 365 certification.)
This MCSE certification requires you to show continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by completing a recertification exam every three years.
You can upgrade these certifications to the MCSE Communication certification:
- MCSA Windows Server 2008
- MCITP Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2010
- MCITP Lync Server Administrator 2010
- MCITP SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCITP Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
Required exams and recommended training to upgrade
For more information, please email us or phone us on 0118 912 1929.