Online proctored exam delivery (beta) is now available in your country: take your next Microsoft Certification exam online, nearly anywhere!
Introducing a convenient way to take Microsoft Certification exams at the time and place that's most convenient for you. Online Proctoring, offered by Pearson VUE, lets you choose the time and place to take any Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) exam. Using a webcam and your personal computer, you can take your exams at home, work or just about anywhere you have internet access.
How it Works
- Ensure your environment and system meet the requirements for online proctored delivery. You can take online proctored exams at home, at work, or at any other location that meets security and environment requirements. Review the hardware, software, and protocol requirements located here. If you ensure that these requirements are met before you check in for your exam, the check-in process should only take about ten minutes.
- Register for an online proctored exam. Choose an MCP or MTA exam (click here for a full list of exams). Select online proctored delivery during the registration process. You can schedule your exam with as little as fifteen minutes notice if appointment slots are available.
- Check in. Connect to an assigned greeter, who will verify your identity, review testing rules, and confirm your equipment is properly configured. After check-in you will be transferred to your proctor, who will monitor your testing session.
- Take your exam. You will have the same amount of time to complete the exam as you would if taking the exam at a Pearson VUE test center. During the exam, your proctor will monitor you via webcam and microphone.
- Retrieve your score report. Your exam results will be immediately accessible from your MCP dashboard when you finish your exam.
Now that online proctored delivery is available in your country, all exams available at test centees are also available for online proctored delivery. Please note that greeter and proctor support and the proctoring software are currently only available in English.
Learn more about online proctoring, and schedule your exam today!