The foundations of being an Athlete are about being professional in how you come across and in everything you do. Key to achieving this is your ability to plan and prepare, your time management and the way you build relationships which will affect your ability to influence people.
The module covers three key areas:-
- Effective Time Management
- Interpersonal and Influencing Skills
- Planning, Preparation & Prioritisation
You will learn:
- Understand the essentials of engagement and how to make a lasting impression
- Understand how to merit and maintain trust
- Understand the importance of managing attention for successful productivity
- Understand the habits of highly effective people
For more information on the PS Professional Athlete certification please contact us on 0118 912 1929.