The biggest complaint people have is not getting regular feedback when something has gone wrong. Therefore the foundation of being a Catalyst is to develop skills around interacting with transparency when communicating with customers, possessing solid project methods for both project management and implementation, and the ability to act on escalations and issues.
The course covers 3 key areas:
- Customer service excellence
- Project & implementation fundamentals
- Dealing with urgency and escalations
You will learn to:
- Understand the guidelines for managing customer expectations
- Understand the Praxis project and programme life cycle, and how customer expectations are managed within scope
- Understand the benefits of stakeholder engagement for a change initiative
- Understand the seven principles and the five steps of the engagement pathway, their purpose, objectives and context
- Understand the purpose of the promoted engagement techniques
- Understand the criterion within the Customer Service Excellence® Standard
For more information on the PS Professional Catalyst certification please contact us on 0118 912 1929.