VMware Certification with Global Knowledge
VMware and Global Knowledge offers world-class certification programmes to ensure and validate the technical competencies and expertise needed to install, manage, deploy and support VMware software. You will also be able to illustrate your ability to operate and maintain VMware cloud environments, giving companies the confidence and peace of mind that their IT employees have the skills and experience needed to be successful in the cloud era. VMware’s role-based framework matches VMware certifications to both the roles that companies need to effectively design, operate, and evolve their cloud environment, and to the key technology solution areas that support the evolution to the cloud.
Available certifications are:
Your VMware certification comes with many benefits:
- Recognition of your technical knowledge and skills
- Greater opportunities for career advancement
- Official transcripts
- Use of the certification logo
- Access to the exclusive portal & logo merchandise store
- Invitation to beta exams and classes
- Discounts from VMware Press
- Discounted admission to VMware events
- Complimentary VMware Workstation license (for new VCP5-DCV certifications)
When you earn a VCDX certification you also receive:
- Free polo shirt
- Press release support
- Bio featured in the VCDX Directory
- Opportunity to provide specific feedback that reaches the right product engineers
- Membership in the vExpert community and access to its benefits
VMware Fast Tracks
By popular demand, the VMware vSphere Fast Track is back and better than ever. The newly enhanced, five-day training combines courses, VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage and VMware vSphere: Automation with vSphere PowerCLI to ensure that you have the skills needed to reduce IT costs while improving efficiency, availability, flexibility and manageability.
If you have any questions regarding VMware Certification or training, please email us or call us on 0118 912 1929.