The purpose of this course is to provide implementation associates with the skills they need to customize and administer an IP Office solution. In addition, the course provides the student with the opportunity to practice configuring the IP Office system.
Practical exercise parts will complete the theory parts of the course and help you to gain hands-on experience.
For additional information on virtual deliveries please click the link below:
There are no prerequistes for this course
Avaya IP Office System Overview
- IP Office Control Units and Expansion Modules Trunks and Daughter Cards
- Telephone Overview
- Start Up Procedure and Default Settings
- Application Software
- IP Office Manager
- System Upgrade
- System Settings
- Time Profiles
- Extensions and Users
- Hunt Groups
- Lines and Trunking
- Short Codes
- Outgoing Call Routing and ARS
- Incoming Call Routes
System SD Card
- Embedded Voicemail
- Auto Attendant
- Group and User Announcements
- Button Programming
- Agents and Hot Desking
- User Rights and Templates
- Mobility Call Control and One-X® Mobile
- Configuration Wizard
- LAN and Gatekeeper
- Operation of IP Phones
- Creating IP Extensions and Users
VoiceMail Pro: Getting Started
- Feature comparisons
- VoiceMail Pro Interface
- Structure and sequence of call flows
- Settings for users and groups
- Importing call flows
VoiceMail Pro: Get Practice
- First Steps
- Installation Requirements
- Setup and Functionality
- Debug View
VoiceMail Pro Components
- VoiceMail Pro Client
- Actions, Variables & Conditions
- Call flows & Auto Attendants
Avaya one-X® Portal for IP Office
- Configure one-X® Portal
- Presence and Instant Message
- one-X® Mobile Preferred for IP Office
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
Identify the IP500v2 hardware and software components.
Identify configuration settings using the IP Office Manager.
Configure settings for users, hunt groups, and trunks.
Describe the VoIP basic functionality
Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
Identify the basic features of VoiceMail Pro.
Summarise the functionality of one-X® Portal.
- Hardware, software and licensing requirements
- IP Office Manager application configuration settings
Avaya associates, partners, and resellers responsible for installing and maintaining IP Office.
This course is recommended preparation for exam(s):
- Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS) - SME Communications (ACIS - 6402)
Follow on Courses
The following courses are recommended for further study:
- 5S00004I IP Office Advanced Configuration and Application Workshop