This course will be delivered using v9.0 software, giving delegates an enhanced experience. Additional hand-out will be provided to supplement the standard Cisco training materials (currently based on v8.0). This course is also suitable for those on earlier versions of CCE and CUIC.
Deploying Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (DUCCE) 1.0 is a five-day instructor-led course. This course is designed for system engineers involved in the day-to-day interaction with the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) product. Delegates will gain an understanding of the Unified CCE deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and basic troubleshooting options. The Unified CCE software will be installed and the Unified CCE troubleshooting tools explored.
- Familiarity with call center operations
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 2003
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Module 1 Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview
- Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment Models
Module 2 Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Component Architecture
- Understanding Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Processes
- Understanding Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Fault Tolerance
Module 3 Installing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Integrating Cisco Unified IP IVR
- Installing the Cisco Unified CCE Main Installer
- Installing the Central Controller
- Installing the Peripheral Gateway
- Agent Desktop Options
- Installing CTI Services
- Completing the Configuration
Module 4 Database and Application Driven Routing Options
- External Database Routing
- Application Gateway
Module 5 Installing Cisco Outbound Option
- Cisco Outbound Option Overview
- Cisco Outbound Option Installation
Module 6 Reporting and Maintenance Tools
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Overview
- Cisco Support Tools
- Cisco Unified Analysis Manager
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, processes, and its environment Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE system.
- Create routing options using an external SQL database and an Application Gateway.
- Install and configure Cisco Outbound Options.
- Install and utilize Cisco Support Tools, Cisco Analysis Manager, and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center.
Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners, resellers, system engineers and customers who will be configuring and maintaining the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products, as well as those partners looking to achieve the Cisco UCCE ATP.
- 642-241 - Unified Contact Center Enterprise Design
- 642-242 - Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation
- 642-243 - Unified Contact Center Enterprise Support
- All three exams are required for partners looking to achieve the Cisco UCCE ATP accreditation.
Follow on Courses
- AUCCE, Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- DUIC, Deploying Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- CVPI, Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal Implementation