CCNP Security certification program is targetted Network Security Engineers responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
- CCNA Security certification
This course is susitable for Network security engineers who test, deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco network security appliances and Cisco IOS Software devices that establish the security posture of the network.
- Students must pass the following exam requirements to attain the CCNP Security certification:
- (Must Pass All Exams)
- 642-637 SECURE v1.0 - Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches
- 642-617 FIREWALL v1.0 - Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions
- 642-647 VPN v1.0 - Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions
- 642-627 IPS v7.0 - Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System v7