In this IIUC Self-Paced e-Learning course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to implement a Cisco IOS Unified Communications solution. You will learn the basics of traditional telephony as well as Voice over IP (VoIP) fundamentals, including various VoIP protocols. This course will also prepare your for your CCNA Voice Certification.
In lab demonstrations, you will learn to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUCME) and implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express (CUE). You will also explore the configuration of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System (UC500 Series).
- A fundamental understanding of LANs, WANs, IP switching and routing and Cisco IOS and Catalyst OS command line basics
- Courses that can provide the necessary prerequisite knowledge include:
- ICND1 and ICND2 or CCNA Boot Camp
- Pre- and Post-Assessments
- A comprehensive set of pre- and post-assessments feature questions that map to your course content. By using the pre-assessments, you'll be able to concentrate on specific learning objectives and skills-acquisition goals. The post-assessments provide immediate feedback on what you've learned. If you're taking the course over the Internet, there are links that take you directly to the information you need to review.
- Knowledge Checks
- Knowledge Check questions interspersed within your course content ensure that you understand the lessons as you go so you can meet your learning objectives and get the most out of the course.
- Lab Demonstrations
- Our comprehensive IIUC lab demonstrations-the same labs taught in our classroom-supplement your more formal Cisco training and are a perfect complement to Self-Paced e-Learning. Watch the instructor configure CUCME and implement and troubleshoot CUE.
- This package includes 20 e-Lab credits so you can choose the e-Labs that best serve your learning needs.
Network engineers who will design and install basic Cisco IOS Unified Communications solutions that include the deployment of Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Smart Business Communications System.
- This Self-Paced e-Learning course will prepare you for the 640-460 IIUC exam and CCNA Voice Certification.
This course is part of the following programs or tracks:
- Cisco IP Communications Express Specialist
Follow on Courses
- CVOICE - Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS v8.0
- QOS - Implementing Cisco Quality of Service