Implementing HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL Servers training focuses on the initial installation and startup tasks required to bring a customer’s ProLiant ML/DL/SL server online and be prepared for the deployment of applications. This class will focus on ProLiant ML/DL/SL solutions and how these solutions address real problems that customers are facing today. In addition to in depth technical training on the key technologies that enable these solutions, this class provides hands-on labs, sizing and configuration exercises, and solution demonstrations.
- Students must complete the following web-based training:-
- CompTIA Server+ certification or HP’s Industry Standard Architecture and Technology certification and first or second line support experience.
- Flash Firmware using Firmware Maintenance.
- Configure Smart Array Controller.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3.
- Boot Server and Install Citrix Xen Server.
- Install VMware vSphere Client and Configure Networking Properties.
- Import Virtual Machine Appliance into VMware ESXi Server.
- Install the PSP for Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
- Install and Configure HP Data Protector Express.
- Use HP Systems Insight Manager.
- Use HP Diagnostic Tools for Troubleshooting.
- Use HP Product Bulletin.
- Use ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU) on a ProLiant G6 Server.
- Use ProLiant Onboard Administrator.
- Install SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 5.3.
- Boot Server and Install VMware ESXi 4.0.
- Create Virtual Machines and Install Operating System on VMware ESXi 4.0.
- Boot Server to HP SmartStart CD and Install Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008.
- Install the PSP for Microsoft Windows Server 2008.
- Install HP Systems Insight Manager.
- Use HP Insight Performance Manager (PMP).
This course is intended for Industry Standard Server channel partner integration specialists.
- This course assists in preparation for the Accredited Integration Specialist (AIS) HP ProLiant ML/DL/SL certification exam.