HP Converged Infrastructure Solutions Software is a comprehensive course that delivers the technical information necessary to successfully implement and integrate Insight Orchestration solution and other Insight Software components.
- Define the HP Converged Infrastructure concept.
- Describe HP Matrix Operating Environment (Matrix OE - Insight Dynamics) infrastructure orchestration.
- Configure HP Matrix Operating Environment (OE) infrastructure orchestration.
- Configure infrastructure orchestration resources - Networking, Storage Pools, Server Pools, Application pools.
- Describe the Operations Orchestration Studio.
- List the three IO user interfaces and their uses.
- Identify IO user tasks.
- Describe the layers of troubleshooting for HP Insight Dynamics infrastructure orchestration.
- Administrative Console:-
- Identify the IO operational properties contained in the hpio.properties configuration file.
- Describe solutions for common issues.
- Use the sbapi utility to help troubleshoot IO.
- Identify current infrastructure management challenges of HP customers.
- Identify HP Converged Infrastructure components.
- Explain how orchestration helps to automate the deployment of infrastructure services.
- Configure users.
- Configure infrastructure orchestration provisioning - Virtual, Physical.
- Describe the IO Designer tool.
- Describe the user request lifecycle.
- Explain how to create and manage workflows.
- Show the kinds of information you can obtain from the Requests tab in the IO.
- Identify the tabs in the self-service portal that provide diagnostic information.
- Correct a failed IO server deployment.
- Verify the configuration of the Central Management Server (CMS).
- Use the lsmutil utility to help troubleshoot IO
This course is intended for HP partners, employees or customer technical professionals who design, implement or support solutions based on BladeSystem Matrix.