Business is dynamic. Yesterday’s new approach is today’s standard practice. Therefore, businesses need to develop and implement a continuous improvement strategy and process to stay ahead of the game. This requires the vigilance of every employee in focusing on high-impact/high-value processes to look for opportunities to improve what gets done and how it gets done. The Continuous Improvement program has won awards and achieved international recognition for its practical tools, techniques and skills for rigorously examining and improving any business process, and adding real value.
Anyone responsible for planning and contributing to how work gets done; members of functional and cross-functional teams facing broad, organizational changes.
Benefits for the individual:
- Proven process with easy-to-use tools and methods for business planning, process improvement and project management
- Improved capabilities for leading or participating in process improvement projects
- Increased confidence in presenting improvement opportunities to Senior management
- Energies focused on high-impact and high-value work processes
- Improved decision-making and utilization of resources
Benefits for the organization:
- Improved processes that lead to better, more focused results
- A mind-shift oriented toward a continuous improvement, best-practices culture
- Processes that link to and reflect organizational vision, mission and key strategies
- A practical, flexible application toolkit for tackling any improvement issue
- Greater confidence in decision-making that supports organizational goals