This one-day, interactive and practical workshop will prepare you for the 70-662 TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring exam. The event will measure your ability to accomplish the technical tasks detailed below and provide you with the relevant knowledge, skills and resources to pass the exam first time.
- Attend M10135, Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (GK Premier)
Module 1 Installing and Configuring Exchange Servers
- Prepare the infrastructure for Exchange.
- Install Exchange prerequisites.
- Install Exchange roles.
- Create and configure databases.
- Create and configure address lists.
Module 2 Configuring Exchange Recipients and Public Folders
- Create and configure mailboxes.
- Configure RBAC.
- Create and configure resource mailboxes and shared mailboxes.
- Create and configure recipients and distribution groups.
- Create and configure public folders.
Module 3 Configuring Client Access
- Configure POP, IMAP, and Microsoft ActiveSync.
- Configure Outlook Anywhere and RPC Client Access.
- Configure federated sharing.
- Configure Outlook Web App (OWA).
Module 4 Configuring Message Transport
- Create and configure transport rules.
- Configure hub transport.
- Configure Edge transport.
- Configure message routing.
Module 5 Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor databases.
- Monitor mail flow.
- Monitor connectivity.
- Generate reports.
- Configure logging.
Module 6 Implementing High Availability and Recovery
- Create and configure the Database Availability Group (DAG).
- Perform backup and restore of data.
- Configure public folders for high availability.
- Configure high availability for non-mailbox servers.
- Back up and recover server roles.
Module 7 Configuring Message Compliance and Security
- Configure records management.
- Configure compliance.
- Configure message integrity.
- Configure anti-virus and anti-spam.
This course is intened for candidates that have a working knowledge of the product and ideally have attended the M10135, Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 (GK Premier) instructor led training course.
- When you pass Exam 70-662: TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration
- Exam 70-662 counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010