The Architecting the Enterprise TOGAF® 9 for Practitioners (Level 1) Training Product introduces the latest version of TOGAF and will help you to prepare to take The Open Group's examination leading to the TOGAF® 9 Foundation qualification.
This course introduces all of the topics defined as the Learning Outcomes upon which the TOGAF® 9 Part 1 Examination is based to the level needed to pass the examination. Candidates should be aware that this course does not address these topics in detail.
This course is an Open Group Accredited TOGAF® 9 Training Course.
It is expected that delegates have read the course reference book prior to attending the course so as to derive the maximum benefitt. The conten covered in the reference book will be used in various exercises throughout the course. Details of how to buy or download a free copy can be found at https://www2.opengroup.org/ogsys/catalog/g116
The 2 day course introduces many of the features that are common to TOGAF 8 and TOGAF 9:
- The business rationale for Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The TOGAF Architecture Development Method and its deliverables, including Business, Data, Applications and
- Technology Architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Architecture Principles and their development
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- An Introduction to Building Blocks
The course also introduces new features added in TOGAF 9:
- Architecture Partitioning
- Content Framework and Meta Model
- Capability Based Planning
- Business Transformation Readiness
- Architecture Repository
- This course prepares candidates for the TOGAF® 9 Part 1 examination
- A prometric examination voucher is provided as part of this course, delegates are required to self book at a time and location that is convenient to themselves.