The Business Architect Transformation program is the next evolution in selling and delivering complex solutions that transform the customer business. The program employs a custom built consulting lifecycle aligned to TOGAF Architecture Development Method (ADM). By following the steps of the lifecycle, Business Architects will be well positioned to optimise the length of the sales cycle, to increase the share of customer spending, and create strong, long-term relationships.
Business Architecture Transformation Program Overview
This program has been created to help Cisco partners build sustainable, scalable and profitable Cisco architecture practices. It is designed to increase competitive advantage by analysing customer business requirements and aligning transformational technology solutions that alleviate business challenges and promote business growth through improving and optimizing business processes.
The program takes high potential individuals and helps them build out skills in the fields of:
- Enterprise Business Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Consulting
- Advanced Consulting Skills
Business Architecture Transformation Program Key Objectives:
- Enable Partners to plan and deliver more business relevant and transformative engagements with end customers
- Enable Partners to better position their business solutions against customer architectures and competitor offerings
- Build sustainable, scalable, and profitable architecture practices
- Drive long term Partner revenues by:
- Creating more intimate and strategic relationships with customers
- Enabling the transition to trusted solution advisor
- Enable Partners to sell business solutions “architecturally” by:
- Discovering customer business goals and drivers
- Framing a solvable business problem
- Designing a business solution that meets the customer’s needs
- Configuring the technology products and professional services required to deliver a fit-for-purpose business solution
- Architecturally enabling the customer’s change process and the realisation of benefits from the delivered solution.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0118 912 1929