Needs Assessment, Learning Strategy, and Evaluation Services
Identifying learning needs, creating a learning strategy, implementing solutions and measuring results are the lifeblood of an effective learning function. Experienced Global Knowledge learning consultants can help you with planning and decision-making needed for effective learning initiatives.
- Conduct needs assessments at organisation, business process, or work unit levels
- Plan effective learning support for a new product launch, strategy initiative, or compliance program
- Improve effectiveness, reduce costs, and streamline your learning function and learning initiatives
- Introduce processes, technology, and learning-design standards to improve the performance impact of your learning services
- Create a learning technology strategy to introduce or improve the use of e-Learning, social media, and learning 2.0 in your organisation
- Determine the effectiveness and return on investment of your current learning programs
Performance and Competency Modeling
The competency model is an essential talent management tool used as a foundation for learning roadmaps, performance management, talent selection, and job design. Our performance-based and forward-looking approach provides a foundation for integrating human resource tasks.
- Identify current and future performance requirements for jobs, processes, and business units
- Identify skill gaps by mapping current performance against desired performance
- Avoid laundry lists of behavioral standards by first identifying job outputs valuable to the organisation
- Develop a curriculum architecture grounded in a model of desired performance
- Improve the integration of HR and training functions
- Consolidate and optimize your learning strategies with accurate data on learning efficacy
Learning Architecture Development
Visual mapping of skills to performance requirements is a key planning tool for learning and development. Our learning architectures communicate the connection to performance requirements and provides a visual guide for managers and employees.
Learning architectures provide you and your learning participants with an at-a-glance view of a learning program and are great tools for planning, design, and communication.
For more information or to book your e-learning titles call us on 0118 912 3456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org