Learn how to automate and streamline day to day management and administration tasks and functions in your Windows Server Infrastructure. Learn about areas such as the creation of advanced functions, script modules, advanced parameters attributes and controller scripts. Also learn how to make your scripts more robust by learning about handling script errors and the analysis and debugging Windows PowerShell scripts. The course will also cover the use of Windows PowerShell cmdlets with .NET Framework as well as providing an understanding of Windows PowerShell workflow.
What You'll Learn
- Advanced functions
- Cmdlets and Microsoft .NET Framework in Windows PowerShell
- Controller scripts
- Handle script errors
- Use XML data files
- Manage server configurations by using desired state configuration
- Analyze and debugging scripts
- Windows PowerShell Workflow
Who Needs to Attend
- IT professionals who want to learn how to build their own tools for broader general use in their organization, using any Microsoft product that supports Windows PowerShell manageability
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (M10961)
Please complete the below form to confirm your provisional order for the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Advanced Automated Administration with Windows Powershel (M10962). We will contact you as soon as possible.