In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. You will learn how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and you will discuss the guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
This course incorporates materials from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-342: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions.
What You'll Learn
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles
- Design and implement message transport security
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013
- Design and implement messaging compliance
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- Use Windows PowerShell 3.0 to manage Exchange Server 2013
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online
- Design and implement messaging coexistence
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions
Who Needs to Attend
- IT professionals aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators
- IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013.
- Professionals with at least 3 years of experience working in network administration, help desk, or system administration
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 or equivalent experience
Please complete the below form to confirm your provisional order for the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (M20342). We will contact you as soon as possible.