This course is part three of a series of three courses. Through this series you will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
You will learn the advanced configuration and services tasks needed to implement, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. You will cover advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), identity management, rights management, Federated services, network load balancing, failover clustering, business continuity, and disaster recovery. This course incorporates material from the Official Microsoft Learning Product 20412 and it can assist you in your preparation for Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services. Exam 70-412 is one of three exams needed for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
What You'll Learn
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache, and File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Implement dynamic access control
- Implement network load balancing
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments
- Implement AD DS sites and replication
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
Who Needs to Attend
- System administrators and IT professionals looking to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
- Experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 Enterprise environment
- Experience implementing, managing, and configuring Active Directory and networking infrastructure
- Equivalent knowledge and experience to:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (M20410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (M20411)
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (M20413)
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (M20414)
- Implementing Desktop Infrastructure (M20415)
- Implementing Desktop Application Environments (M20416)
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
Please complete the below form to confirm your provisional order for the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (M20412). We will contact you as soon as possible.