In this course, you will learn about the new features and capabilities of Windows Server 2016. It’s designed to provide a broad range of knowledge across a broad array of technologies focusing on the pillars Identity, Compute & Networking. No topic is covered fully, but students will finish the clinic with an understanding of the new and improved features and capabilities of Windows Server 2016. This course is based on Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4, and the technologies are subject to change in the final release.
What You'll Learn
- Describe Nano Server and how to manage it.
- Describe Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Describe the new features in Hyper-V
- Describe the new features in Management
- List the installation options for Windows Server 2016
- List and describe the new features available for AD FS
- List and describe the new features available for AD DS
- Describe Storage Spaces Direct
- Describe Storage Replica
- Describe Storage QoS
- Describe Software Defined Networking
- List and describe the Windows Server technologies for SDN
- List and describe other new and improved networking services
Who Needs to Attend
- IT Professionals who are interested in learning about the new features and functionality in Windows Server 2016
- People who are key influencers and technology decision makers in an IT organization
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 & 2012 R2
- Familiar with AD DS
- Experience configuring storage in an enterprise
- Experience managing an enterprise network
- Experience with virtual machines & clustering
Please complete the below form to confirm your provisional order for the Microsoft Official Course - On-Demand title Windows Server 2016 First Look Clinic (M40389). We will contact you as soon as possible.