Global Knowledge is an Approved Training Partner of the National Skills Academy for IT
Global Knowledge is an approved Training Partner and is committed to working with the IT Skills Academy to offer employers access to existing and new quality provision, and to increase the uptake of IT professional training.
As a member of the Partner Network, we have been recognised by the Skills Academy Training Quality Panel for:
- Our reputation for excellence in teaching and excellence of results
- The collaboration with IT employers to fulfil existing and new learning needs
- Our understanding of the IT sector
- Support the Skills Academy’s goal of increasing IT professionalism and skills
Promoting excellence in IT professional learning and development
The National Skills Academy for IT is a not-for-profit, employer-led organisation whose mission is to promote excellence in IT professional learning and development.
The Skills Academy has been created by employers for the benefit of the IT sector. It is increasing the uptake of IT training – through both online resources and a growing network of approved training providers – and promoting sector-wide standards for IT professional development.
The Skills Academy is led by e-skills UK, has an employer board and is advised by a Training Quality Panel that includes representatives from Oracle, Sainsbury’s, BT, IBM, Network Rail, National Grid, Metropolitan Police, TCS, Cable&Wireless Worldwide and Microsoft.
Supported by our comprehensive programme of employer research, the Skills Academy has a strong understanding of the changing needs of industry and can provide training that is highly relevant to IT professionals today.
Through the Skills Academy, IT professionals can:
- benchmark skills against national standards and identify gaps in knowledge
- find high quality training needed to achieve ambitions
For more information visit www.itskillsacademy.ac.uk