PRINCE2® 2017 - tailored for a changing project management world
AXELOS recently announced the upcoming arrival of updated PRINCE2® guidance and new Foundation and Practitioner examinations, which will be launched in the middle of the year. Together, these form the PRINCE2® 2017 update and represent the first major revision of PRINCE2® since 2009.
Evolutions in business practice over the past decade have prompted this thorough, but not radical update of PRINCE2®. It reflects a wealth of expert feedback from PRINCE2® practitioners - the people who successfully apply the method in today's dynamic working environment - where new technologies constantly change the game, where customers and stakeholders continually raise their expectations, and where there is ever-growing pressure to achieve more with less financial outlay.
The main changes to the guidance are characterized by an emphasis on:
- tailoring PRINCE2® to the needs of organisations and project environments;
- the principles that underpin PRINCE2®;
- a greater link between the themes and principles;
- the restructuring of the 'Themes' guidance to accommodate specific examples of tailoring;
- the practical application of the method and guidance, with numerous examples, hints and tips.
PRINCE2® has always been rooted in real life-experience. The PRINCE2® 2017 update, which once again consolidates a wealth of knowledge gained in the workplace, can be trusted to provide practical, authoritative and relevant guidance to anyone managing a project in today's environment.
Want to find out more and how it will affect your current accreditation?
Do the changes affect other best practice areas?
Contact us at 0118 912 1929 for more information