The Cisco Certified Design Associate certification indicates foundation knowledge of network design for the Cisco converged network. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network infrastructures involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organisations.
CCENT (ICND1) is now required for all delegates wishing to achieve CCDA Certification. CCNP Switching Knowledge is also recommended but is not required.
Required Exams and Recommended Training
CCDA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the
following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX
Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist
exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence
Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or
any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board
review to extend lower certifications.
For more information on Cisco CCDA certification please contact us on 0118 912 1929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org