Cisco Certified Design Associate certification
The Cisco Certified Design Associate certification indicates fundamental network design skills for enterprise environments that require networks designed for performance, availability, and scalability with the flexibility to meet rapidly evolving demands.
The Cisco CCDA curriculum focuses on design methodologies and objectives, addressing and routing protocols as well as network expansion considerations within basic campus, data center, security, voice, and wireless networks.
A valid CCENT or a valid CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
Exams and Recommended Training
CCDA certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the
following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX
Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist
exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence
Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or
any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board
review to extend lower certifications.
For more information on Cisco CCDA certification please contact us on 0118 912 1929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org