Cisco Certified Network Associate Security validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With this certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognise threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
This curriculum emphasises core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
CCNA Security Exams and Recommended Training
A valid CCENT (ICND1), CCNA Routing and Switching or CCIE Certification is required for all delegates wishing to achieve CCNA Security Certification.
CCNA Security certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX professional level exam, or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
For information on CCNA Security contact us on 0118 912 1929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org