Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial certification
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA Industrial) certification is for plant administrators, control system engineers, and traditional network engineers in the manufacturing, process control, and oil and gas industries, who will be involved with the convergence of IT and Industrial networks. This certification provides candidates the necessary skills to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols while leveraging best practices needed for todays connected networks.
Combining theoretic knowledge with practical lab exercises, this curriculum provides the real-world skills that allow information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) professionals to ensure their current infrastructures are maximized while developing a converged platform for flexibility to support future business outcomes.
(200-401) Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS) or CCENT or CCNA Routing and Switching, or any valid CCIE certification
Exams and Recommended Training
CCNA Cloud Recertification
CCNA associate certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current Associate-level exam except for the ICND1 exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
For more information on Cisco CCNA Industrial certification please contact us on 0118 912 1929