CCENT Training - Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) validates the ability to install, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security. With a CCENT, a network professional demonstrates the skills required for entry-level network support positions - the starting point for many successful careers in networking.
The curriculum covers networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security and wireless concepts, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks. CCENT is the first step toward achieving CCNA, which covers medium-size enterprise branch networks with more complex connections.
CCENT Exams and Recommended Training
CCENT certifications are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following exams before the certification expiration date:
- Pass the current ICND1 exam, or
- Pass any current Associate-level exam or
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level
- Pass any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams,
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams, or any 650 online exams), or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our sales team on 0118 912 3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org