Designed for experienced networking professionals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of routing and switching implementations in Junos, this written exam verifies the candidate’s basic understanding of routing and switching technologies and related platform configuration and troubleshooting skills.
Required exams and recommended training for JNCIS-ENT certification
Exam Topics include:
JNCIS-ENT exam topics are based on the content of the recommended instructor led training courses, as well as the additional resources.
- Junos Documentation
- Junos documentation for EX Series switches
- Real-world hands-on experience
- Industry Knowledge
Exam objectives include:
- Layer 2 Switching and VLANs
- Spanning Tree
- Layer 2 Security
- Protocol Independent Routing
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- High Availability
The JNCIS-ENT certification is valid for two years. Recertification is achieved by passing the JN0-343 exam.
For more information on Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Routing & Switching certification please contact us on 0118 912 1929 or email email@example.com