Pearson VUE® are the sole exam delivery provider for Microsoft throughout all regions.
Scheduling a Microsoft Certification exam with Pearson VUE
Prior to scheduling a Microsoft Certification exam online or at a Pearson VUE test centre, all test-takers must have a Microsoft Account and Profile set-up on www.Microsoft.com/learning.
Here are the steps to follow in order to set-up your Microsoft Account and a Testing Profile.
Create a Microsoft Account / Testing Profile
- Start by going to www.Microsoft.com/learning
- Choose register for an exam
- Choose the exam you are interested In
- Select "Schedule with Pearson VUE
- You must sign in or create an account with an active email address. Follow the “What’s this” steps if you do not have one.
- Create a Pearson VUE profile
- Confirm the exam chosen is the correct one that you wish to schedule
- Select booking method or sign out if you want to schedule your exam at a Pearson VUE test centre
For more information please get in touch with your account manager or call 0118 912 1929.