VMware Certified Implementation Expert 6 — Network Virtualization (VCIX6-NV)
The VMware Certified Implementation Expert - Network Virtualization (VCIX6-NV) certification validates your ability to install, configure, and administer NSX virtual networking implementations in a demanding hands-on lab environment. The lab is not a simulation, candidates will work within a live and fully operational NSX environment to complete all the objectives.
Successful candidates demonstrate core networking skills, such as:
- Layer 2 switching and both static and dynamic Layer 3 routing
- integration with vSphere distributed switches
- managing networking policies for performance, scalability, and ease of administration
- creating and administering logical switches, Layer 2 bridges, routers, load balancers, VPNs, firewalls
- creating and administering Edge services, such as DHCP, DNS, and NAT, configuring and managing high availability
- operational tasks, such as user permissions and roles, automation, monitoring, logging, auditing and compliance, backup and recovery
- troubleshooting an Enterprise-class NSX networking implementation
Follow one of the path below to earn your VCIX6-NV Certification.
Path 1: If you hold a current VCP but no advanced VMware certifications
||Recommended Training |
Earn both the VCAP6-NV Design and VCAP6-NV Deploy certifications
Note: Until the VCAP6-NV Design certification is available, this part of the requirement is waived
For more information on VMware Certified Implementation Expert 6 — Network Virtualization please contact us on 0118 912 1929.