VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualisation (VCP6-NV)
The VCP6-NV certification validates your ability to install, configure, and administer NSX virtual networking implementations, regardless of the underlying physical architecture.
With the knowledge validated by the VCP6-NV certification, you will be prepared to install and administer architectures ranging from basic to advanced implementations.
Successful candidates will demonstrate core networking skills, such as:
- Layer 2 switching and both static and dynamic Layer 3 routing
- integration with virtual standard and distributed switches
- management of networking policies for performance, scalability, and ease of administration
- creating and administering NSX logical switches, Layer 2 bridges, routers, load balancers, VPNs, firewalls
- creating and administering Edge services, such as DHCP, DNS, and NAT, configuring and managing High Availability
- operational tasks, such as user permissions and roles, automation, monitoring, logging, auditing and compliance, backup and recovery
- troubleshooting an Enterprise-class NSX networking implementation
How to become VCP6-NV certified
Gain experience with NSX technologies (minimum 6 months recommended).
|If you are
||Recommended Training (Attend any one of)|
|Just starting with VMware Network Virtualization technology
NSX: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x]
NSX: Install, Configure, Manage - On Demand [V6.x]
NSX for Internetworking Experts Fast Track [V6.x]
NSX: Install, Configure, Manage plus Troubleshooting & Operations Fast Track [V6.x]
NSX Troubleshooting & Operations [V6.x]
NSX: Design & Deploy [V6.x]
Security Operations for the Software Defined Data Center
|Hold a qualifying Cisco Certification (CCNA Data Center, CCNA R&S, CCNP Data Center, CCDP R&S, CCIE Data Center, CCIE R&S)
|No training required when proof of holding Cisco certification is submitted|
For more information on VMware Certified Professional Network Virtualisation Certification please get in touch on 0118 912 1929.