Are you looking for e-learning that's easy to access, modular and as effective as traditional classroom training?
The experience of the Cisco Digital Learning Library is designed to be hands-on, interactive through discovery labs, content review and challenge questions and is segmented in easily-consumable video and text, to ensure that every learning style is accounted for.
To increase course effectiveness, you will get direct feedback on how you mastered the material. Gamification features are built in to encourage better performance, including leader boards and badge attainment.
- Effective: Covers every learning style, with HD instructor-led video, searchable transcripts, and full Student Guide textbook
- Interactive: Discovery Labs for hands-on learning, plus graded challenge assignments to measure progress
- Flexible: Increases learning convenience, as students can work at their own pace, anytime, anywhere
- Integrated: Provides everything in one place; no multiple systems to log into
- Unrivalled: Gives you the benefits of Cisco expertise, based on years of unmatched learning and certification experience
What is included
- Search, which lets students go through all the instruction guides, as well as transcripts of videos
- Lab recordings, which let students see how other students performed in labs, to improve peer learning
- Labs-at-a-glance, showing each student's complete and incomplete labs, so they can track progress and make improvements
- Compatibility with smartphones and tablets, so students can learn wherever they go, with their progress saved for them
- Synchronized learning on multiple devices, so students can switch between a laptop and a tablet without losing their place
- Gamification, with achievement badges and medals awarded for mastering content and study techniques
- Leaderboard, indicating how the top 10 students rank, to add a friendly, competitive element
- Bookmarking, which lets students flag and add notes to important concepts or areas they want to review
- Glossary that can be easily browsed, with important terms highlighted
- Social media links, so students can share their progress on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter
- Certificate of completion awarded to all students who finish each course
- Topic videos, including slides and a whiteboard to illustrate important fundamentals from a specific topic or subtopic
Options for Purchase
License for one class. Pricing for individual subscriptions are listed below and against each e-learning course description page.
This is the best option if you are interested in multiple courses under one technology topic.There five portfolio technology bundles: Infrastructure (RS, Wireless and Design), Collaboration, Cloud, Security and Data Center.The courses within each portfolio bundle are detailed below.
All Access Subscription
This is the best option if you are interested in all of the portfolios. Access is valid for one year only regardless of the option you choose.
Available Cisco Digital Learning Libraries
||All-Access Certification Bundle|
||Infrastructure Certification Bundle|
||Security Certification Bundle|
||Collaboration Certification Bundle|
||Cloud Certification Bundle|
Would you like to have more information about the Cisco Digital Learning Library? Please contact your Global Knowledge Cisco Training Advisor via 0118 912 1929