As someone who is new to IT, someone who needs to refresh their skills or a manager of a team, you need effective training on your timeline. Studies show watching a video doesn't always transfer needed skills alone - that's why we've combined the best features of instructor-led training with the best of self-paced. This new delivery format provides the same world-class training quality as a traditional classroom with the flexibility and scale that you need to help you run your business or meet your project timelines efficiently.
The solution provides high quality video content, hands-on activities like exercises or code reviews, and expert mentoring support to boost your skills development. Choose from subscriptions to an individual course or a topical bundle. Filling in skill gaps just got more convenient.
How does it work?
This bundle provides you with access to multiple courses, all learning is provided using high-quality video, reading, exercises/labs and knowledge checks, to help you build your technology skills as your schedule allow-all at once or five minutes at a time. GK On-Demand Courses are ideal for those who find it difficult to get multiple days out of the office to attend in-classroom training.
Introduction to IT
The demand for additional IT Knowledge has only grown over the past decade. IT is no longer silo' d into Networking, server, programmer… the modern worker in IT must have an appreciation of all areas. Our Introduction to IT provides a broad knowledge area in a simple and deliverable format that allows you to access what you need when you need it.
This bundle will provide:
- An introductions to what's new in IT and the terminology used
- Information around the threats to your network and how Cybersecurity safeguards your data
- An overview of Project Management techniques and methodology
- An introduction to the Cloud and what is available
- How a network works and the fundamental parts of Networking
- An introduction to Python Programming
This bundle will help:
- Anyone who is new to IT and wants a general introduction to all IT Topics.
- Apprentices that need a broad understanding of IT.
- New Managers who want to converse with their technical teams.
- Managers who want to improve their knowledge with Modern IT terminology and technology.
- Project Managers who want a broader understanding of IT.
For more information on the Introduction to IT Bundle please contact us on 0118 912 1929