Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
These events can be delivered exclusively for your company at our locations or yours, specifically for your delegates and your needs. The Company Events can be tailored or standard course deliveries.
We recommend that attendees of this course have one of the following prerequisites:
- Attended Architecting on AWS (GK4501)
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Note: course outline may vary slightly based on the regional location and/or language in which the class is delivered.
- Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Networking Architectures
- Deployment Management on AWS
- Designing Large Datastores
- Moving Large Datastores into AWS
- Big Data Architectures
- Designing for Large Scale Applications
- Building Resilience into Your Architecture
- Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
- Securing Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance
This course teaches you how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
- Enhance the performance of your solutions.
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
This course is intended for:
- Experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services
Company Event Schedule
Looking for onsite training?
We can deliver standard or tailored courses to your requirements to be delivered as closed company events at your location or ours, whichever suits you and your employees.
Download a PDF document of the complete course description:
Advanced Architecting on AWS v2.1