The demand for web development has only grown over the past decade. As the web evolves and as user expectations grow, developers need to equip themselves with the knowledge to provide solutions that are robust, maintainable and a pleasure to use. With this bundle, developers will see how they can address these concerns using the .NET Framework.
Our bundles will help developers to:
- Allow developers to create APIs that can be accessed from smart phones, wearable devices, web applications and more.
- Allow developers to use ASP.NET to create rich, flexible and maintainable web applications that make use of the latest in web technology.
- Teach developers how to properly automate the testing and collection of telemetry data so that they can make the right decisions for their customers.
- Use Entity Framework to access data in any supported SQL database so that users of their solutions will have the information they need to get their job done.
Get 12 months access to ASP.NET Developer Bundle for just £795 (+VAT).
Please quote promotional code APPDEVB.
When it's time for a code review, you can even download the exercise, upload it when you are finished and then rely on instructor feedback to ensure you've grasped the skill at hand.
With the ASP.NET Development On-Demand bundle from Global Knowledge you get rich media content, hands-on activities and expert support - which means you can access quality learning content quickly and conveniently.
Our Application Development Bundles Available:
Sample the experience for yourself with our free demonstration
You can register for a free demonstration. It provides you with access to selected content from Global Knowledge’s Application Development On-Demand Classes:
- Videos: Watch typical modules from different Applications Development Courses On-Demand.
- Labs: Complete an orientation lab in the same environment you’ll use for the hands-on live labs.
- Knowledge Checks: Sample end-of-module assessments.
Please register your details for a free demonstration via our GK Digital demonstration page