Prepare to pass the PMP or Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM)® exam with this comprehensive course.
In this course, you’ll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM® exams. Concentrating on exam content from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Fifth Edition and other sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids, all using Project Management Institute (PMI)® terminology.
Learning activities in this Boot Camp target each of the three major learning styles: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic. Using the simple tool in our study guide, you can identify your learning style. You will receive three suggestions for approaches to studying for the exam that focus on the strengths of each learning style, including yours.
This interactive course includes:
• PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition
• Over 600 practice questions
• PMP Exam prep study guides with supplemental MP3 audio downloads
• Exercises throughout to reinforce PMP and CAPM exam concepts
• Handy reference charts
• Exercises to increase memory recall
• Electronic flash cards accessible through MyGK
Our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp is the best in the industry. Our unique study methodology ensures your success. In fact, we guarantee it. Visit www.globalknowledge.com/pmpguarantee for details. If classroom training and a few days away from the office are not an option for you, then consider our Guided PMP Exam Prep course. It combines self-paced study and instructor-led virtual training that is spread over a three-month period, allowing you to prepare for the PMP or CAPM exams at your own pace and around your schedule.
PMP, CAPM, PMBOK and PMI are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The PMP Prep Boot Camp satisfies the requirements for contact hours of instruction.
- The final step in gaining certification is passing a multiple-choice, psychometric-based examination designed to objectively assess and measure your project management knowledge.
- It is recommended that you have achieved the experience requirements prior to taking this course.
- Project Management (PM01)
- IT Project Management (PM11)
- Applied Project Management (PM08)
Prepare to take the PMP or CAPM® exams
• Become familiar with PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
• Master test-taking techniques
• Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP or CAPM exams
• PMBOK® Guide's five process groups, ten knowledge areas, and the area of
professional and social responsibility
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,
project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers,
program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM
- PMP or CAPM® certification
Follow on Courses
- IT Risk Management (PM12)
- Program Management (PM85)
- Requirements Development, Documentation, and Management (BA20)