Eliminate poorly managed team meetings and become more efficient.
In this short course, you'll learn to use project meeting best practices to make the most of your team members' time. You'll discover the true purpose of a meeting, when a meeting is really needed, and when you can communicate in other ways. You'll also learn how to prepare effectively for a meeting, who to invite, and how to manage the meeting so you stay on track.
This virtual short course, specifically designed to give you a quick convenient way to renew and refresh your project management skills, maintain your Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification, and earn PDUs on your own time, at your own pace.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- 1. Defining project meetings
- 2. The cost of meetings
- 3. Best use of technology
- 4. Keeping meetings on track
- 5. Preparing for project meetings
- 6. Leading project meetings
- 7. Project meeting minutes
- When to have a meeting - and when not to
- Understand the purpose of meetings
- How to prepare for a meeting
- How to keep your meeting on track
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
Follow on Courses
- IT Risk Management
- Program Management
- Requirements Development, Documentation, and Management