Eliminate poorly managed team meetings and become more efficient.
In this short course, you'll learn to use project meeting best practices to make the most of your team members' time. You'll discover the true purpose of a meeting, when a meeting is really needed, and when you can communicate in other ways. You'll also learn how to prepare effectively for a meeting, who to invite, and how to manage the meeting so you stay on track.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
This is a virtual short course, specially designed to give you a quick, convenient way to earn PMI PDUs or concentrate on a specialized topic. This course is also part of our PMP® Renewal Program.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- 1. Defining project meetings
- 2. The cost of meetings
- 3. Best use of technology
- 4. Keeping meetings on track
- 5. Preparing for project meetings
- 6. Leading project meetings
- 7. Project meeting minutes
- When to have a meeting - and when not to
- Understand the purpose of meetings
- How to prepare for a meeting
- How to keep your meeting on track
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
Follow on Courses
- IT Risk Management
- Program Management
- Requirements Development, Documentation, and Management