This course covers the new qualification from AXELOS which represents an extension to PRINCE2®. The course is equally divided between practical exercises and theory as it examines how to use PRINCE2® in an agile context. The course ends with an exam that allows you to achieve PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner status.
These events can be delivered exclusively for your company at our locations or yours, specifically for your delegates and your needs. The Company Events can be tailored or standard course deliveries.
- You can only take the PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner exam if you are currently a registered PRINCE2® Practitioner. This means that you have either taken the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam in the last 5 years or you have kept your registration up to date by taking the PRINCE2® Practitioner re-registration exam.
- There is very little time spent on recapping PRINCE2 and therefore out of date knowledge or gaps in understanding of PRINCE2® will put the delegate at a disadvantage as PRINCE2® Agile builds on the candidates existing PRINCE2® knowledge.
- Projects and BAU
- What is agile?
- The PRINCE2 Agile™ Journey
- The PRINCE2 Agile™ Hexagon - what to fix and what to flex
- Starting Up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Assessing value, Cynefin
- Requirements and User Stories
- Prioritisation (including MoSCoW)
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviours
- The Agilometer and Risk
- Managing Product Delivery
- The Scrum Framework
- Plans and Progress
- Estimation, Burn charts and Information Radiators
- Work Packages
- Quality (including the definition of 'Done')
- Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage Boundary
- Frequest releases and Retrospectives
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- The PRINCE2® Management Products
- Rich communication (including Workshops)
- Kanban and The Kanban Method
- Lean Startup
- General guidance (including Project Health Check, transitioning, Project Managements hints and tips
- PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner exam
- The course explains to delegates how to tailor PRINCE2® to work in the best way possible in an agile context.
- It looks at how to blend and weave the principles, processes and themes of PRINCE2® with many of the common ways of working in an agile way.
- It examines how to configure PRINCE2® when in different situations and how to incorporate the agile frameworks, behaviours, concepts and techniques in the best way possible to increase the chances of successful project delivery.
- The PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner exam is a 2½ hour, open book, objective testing style exam. The exam is taken during the afternoon of the third day and you are permitted to use your PRINCE2 Agile™Manual during the exam. The exam is structured using 5 questions with a total of 50 marks.
Company Event Schedule
Looking for onsite training?
We can deliver standard or tailored courses to your requirements to be delivered as closed company events at your location or ours, whichever suits you and your employees.
Download a PDF document of the complete course description: