This course covers the new qualification from AXELOS which represents an extension to PRINCE2®. The course is equally divided between practical exercises and theory as it examines how to use PRINCE2® in an agile context. The course ends with an exam that allows you to achieve PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner status.
- You will need to have sat and passed the Prince2 Foundation exam prior to attending this course.
- There is very little time spent on recapping PRINCE2 and therefore out of date knowledge or gaps in understanding of PRINCE2® will put the delegate at a disadvantage as PRINCE2® Agile builds on the candidates existing PRINCE2® knowledge.
- Projects and BAU
- What is agile?
- The PRINCE2 Agile®Journey
- The PRINCE2 Agile® Hexagon - what to fix and what to flex
- Starting Up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Assessing value, Cynefin
- Requirements and User Stories
- Prioritisation (including MoSCoW)
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviours
- The Agilometer and Risk
- Managing Product Delivery
- The Scrum Framework
- Plans and Progress
- Estimation, Burn charts and Information Radiators
- Work Packages
- Quality (including the definition of 'Done')
- Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage Boundary
- Frequest releases and Retrospectives
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- The PRINCE2® Management Products
- Rich communication (including Workshops)
- Kanban and The Kanban Method
- Lean Startup
- General guidance (including Project Health Check, transitioning, Project Managements hints and tips
- PRINCE2 Agile®Practitioner exam
- The course explains to delegates how to tailor PRINCE2® to work in the best way possible in an agile context.
- It looks at how to blend and weave the principles, processes and themes of PRINCE2® with many of the common ways of working in an agile way.
- It examines how to configure PRINCE2® when in different situations and how to incorporate the agile frameworks, behaviours, concepts and techniques in the best way possible to increase the chances of successful project delivery.
- The PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam is a 2½ hour, open book, objective testing style exam. The exam is taken during the afternoon of the third day and you are permitted to use your PRINCE2 Agile® Manual during the exam. The exam is structured using 5 questions with a total of 50 marks.