Cisco Learning Credits (CLC) Programme
The Cisco Learning Credits Programme enables you to simultaneously purchase necessary training and Cisco hardware, software, or services either directly from Cisco or from a Cisco Reseller. By purchasing training in bulk and up front, you can simplify your administrative processes, saving time and money.
The Cisco Learning Credit Programme allows you to:
- Identify training needs when you purchase new Cisco equipment rather than obtaining training as an afterthought.
- Work with Global Knowledge to develop a tailored training programme before you purchase Learning Credits - to match available training on Cisco products, technology, and solution areas and to determine the optimal number of CLCs to purchase.
- Purchase any form of Authorised Cisco Training - Instructor-Led in the Classroom, Instructor-Led over the web (Virtual Classroom e-Learning), or Self-Paced e-Learning - all available from Global Knowledge.
- Streamline the administrative process by reducing expense reimbursements and by creating a single budget and purchase order.
- Use the Cisco Learning Credit Management Tool to view credit balances, review account transactions, generate reports, and monitor courses taken by individuals and departments.
How to Buy Cisco Learning Credits
Credits can be ordered along with your hardware, software, or services purchase or as a stand-alone item for an integrated network solution. Each Learning Credit (sold in packs of 100, 500, or 1500) and are valid for one year and may be redeemed individually.
Cisco Learning Credit Management Tool
Credits are managed in an online database (similar to those used for online banking)that tracks transactions, validates redemptions, and sends monthly statements. This Credit Tool, available 24 hours a day, allows you to view your credit balance, review account transactions, monitor the courses taken by individuals and departments, and generate reports.
Training Needs Assessment
Training Needs Assessment helps you identify your network training needs and develop a training plan. After consulting with you to identify your training needs, Global Knowledge will recommend a training plan that will most effectively utilise your CLCs. As previously stated, you can use your CLCs to attend Authorised Cisco courses at any of our locationsworldwide, or you can pay for private courses at your location with CLCs. With e-Learning purchases, the training can take place any time, anywhere.
If you have CLCs, contact Global Knowledge today to discuss the most effective way to utilise your credits. For more information call us on 0118 912 1929.
*Terms and Conditions apply