BCS (ISEB) Training Portfolio
Global Knowledge provide accredited courses in the BCS (ISEB) & ISTQB certificated schemes – see how you can obtain the certificates you need to be recognised as an industry qualified software testing professional.
BCS (ISEB) / ISTQB Foundation
The BCS (ISEB) Foundation Certificate in Software Testing is based on the ISTQB syllabus. This course prepares delegates for the multiple choice examination for the qualification. The course has six main parts: Fundamentals of testing; Testing throughout the life cycle; Static test techniques; Test design techniques; Test management; and Test tools.
Three role based qualifications, each examined over 3-hours using 65 scenario-based, multiple choice questions:
- Test Analyst (code LQFTA)
- Technical Test Analyst (code LQFTT)
- Test Manager (code LQFTM)
BCS (ISEB) Qualification
Three qualifications, one general and two role-based:
- Intermediate Certification: Includes 1 hour, 25 question scenario based multiple choice exam. The certificate awarded is a pre-requisite if you want to take one of the final Practitioner exams between now and March 2011. The qualification is optional, but it also provides a valuable stepping stone between Foundation and Advanced.
- Practitioner Certificate in Test Management and Test Analysis: This is being phased out in March 2011. Exams for Practitioner are essay based, with delegates being required to answer 4 half-hour questions from a choice of 6.
Our BCS (ISEB) courses include:
- BCS (ISEB) Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing (code LINT)
- BCS (ISEB) Practitioner in Software Test Management (code LISMP) - dates available on request
The BCS (ISEB) and ISTQB Certification Schemes have changed - access more information or call us now on 0118 912 3456.
NB: our BCS (ISEB) Software Testing courses are run in conjunction with an accredited examination body.